Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful that you all are still reading this blog...

I am not even going to bother with the day count, because this is a short and sweet entry to let you know that there is more to come. I know I have been MIA from the blog, and I am hoping to make amends really soon. I have some fun posts planned, including:

-A recap of our trip to Marble Falls, TX, which included pie at a place where Dubbya (eww) has eaten many a slice and a huge Texas-shaped corn maze
-Some wedding recap blogs, including some of the photos which we just recently received from our photographer.
-LH does Thanksgiving. I will be baking 4 different types of pies this year, and am excited to share my family recipes for both Chocolate Cream and Raspberry Cream pie. There will be photos! And maybe also my recipe for sweet potatoes, you know, to help you plan for Turkey Day 2011.

So, hold tight. I am hoping to get some of these posts up this weekend!

PS- Because I can't help but rub it in a bit... today's high temp is projected to be 86F. Looks like I will be baking with the windows opened for sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment